Immigration Law

The United States of America is a great land of opportunity and freedom. If you have a dream of a better life in the United States, our Houston Texas law firm would like to help you make that dream a reality. Dyer & Libby Attorneys At Law can help you and your family obtain legal immigration status. Depending on your particular circumstances, we can help you find out if you are eligible for either family based or employment based immigration.

We represent people in many different areas of immigration law, including:
■ Family Immigration
■ Green Cards through Marriage
■ E2-Visas
■ Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
■ Deportation Defense

We also represent people facing criminal charges that affect their immigration status. There are many criminal charges that can cause a person to face deportation or removal from the United States of America if they are convicted. Dyer & Libby Attorneys At Law have attorneys who practice in both immigration and criminal law. Contact us today for a free consultation and case evaluation regarding the immigration consequences of a criminal conviction or virtually any other legal matter!

Our Houston Immigration Lawyers Handle:
◾Bond Hearings
◾Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents (42A)
◾Cancellation of Removal for Non Permanent Residents (42B)
◾Cancellation of Removal for Victims of Domestic Violence (VAWA)
◾Family Petition for Alien Relative (I-130)
◾Asylum/Withholding and Convention Against Torture (I-589)
◾Petition to Remove Conditions on Residency (I-751)
◾Naturalization / Citizenship Applications (N-400)
◾Acquisition / Derivation of Citizenship Claims (N-600)
◾Deferred Action for Early Childhood Arrivals to the United States (DACA)
◾Prosecutorial Discretion / Administrative Closure
◾Appeal of a Case Decision to the Board of Immigration Appeals

Each situation is different, so it is critical to talk with a lawyer immediately about your situation before taking action. Contact Dyer & Libby Attorneys At Law to schedule a free and confidential consultation with an experienced attorney today.

Call Now Button